Scott Borchers, LPCC
Scott grew up in Versailles, Ohio with his parents and younger sister. He completed his bachelor's degree at the University of Dayton in Business Administration with a focus on Entrepreneurship. After graduation, Scott worked in the private sector for several years. In 2013, Scott earned his master's degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Xavier University. Scott enjoys spending time with his wife, four children, and two dogs.
- 2004 University of Dayton, BS
- 2013 Xavier University, MA
- Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC
- 2012 - 2013 Counselor Intern/Practicum Student, Professional Pastoral-Counseling Institute
- 2013 - 2014 Counselor, Beech Acres Parenting Center
- 2016 - present Counselor, Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates
Scott currently sees patients in our Sycamore office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.