Your First Visit
We want to make your first visit to Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics as hassle-free as possible. One of the best ways for us to do this is to let you know what to expect when you schedule your first appointment and show up at our office for the first time:
- We use an electronic check in system. You will receive an email after you schedule your appointment to pre-register for your child's visit. In the email, you will be asked to:
- update your child's demographic and insurance information;
- complete your child's health history;
- review the practice privacy notice;
- sign an acknowledgement section stating that the privacy notice has been made available to you;
- complete a consent section that will allow Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics to release your child's information to your insurance company for payment purposes;
- complete an Authorization to Treat section identifying others who you give consent to bring your child in for treatment in your absence.
- When you arrive in the office, you will check in with the receptionist. If you have pre-registered, she will verify everything is complete. If you did not pre-register, you will be given a pad to review and update the information noted above.
- The receptionist will make a copy of your insurance card and accept payment for your insurance copay, where applicable. On future visits, you will be able to make payment directly on our check in pad by swiping your credit, debit or HSA card.
- Finally, the provider will see you!
If you have any questions about your initial visit, please contact the office you will be visiting; our staff members at all three of our locations will be happy to answer any of your questions.