Your First Visit
We want to make your first visit to Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics as hassle-free as possible. One of the best ways for us to do this is to let you know what to expect when you schedule your first appointment and show up at our office for the first time:
- We use an electronic check in system. You will receive a text/email after you schedule your appointment to pre-register for your child's visit. In the text/email, you will be asked to:
- update your child's demographic and insurance information and take a picture of your insurance card
- complete your child's health history
- review the practice privacy notice
- sign an acknowledgement section stating that the privacy notice has been made available to you
- complete a consent section that will allow Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics to release your child's information to your insurance company for payment purposes
- complete an Authorization to Treat section identifying others who you give consent to bring your child in for treatment in your absence
* Please complete this registration prior to arriving at the office.
- When you arrive in the office, you will let us know that you are here, and remain in your car until your room is ready for you.
If you have any questions about your initial visit, please contact the office you will be visiting; our staff members at all three of our locations will be happy to answer any of your questions.