Novel Coronavirus - COVID-19
The medical staff of Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics continues to be committed to the health and well-being of all of our patients and their families. In the midst of the current Coronavirus pandemic, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that while we continue to give quality care to our patients, we are actively monitoring and implementing the rapidly changing guidelines from the CDC and Ohio Department of Health.
What are we doing:
- Aggressively cleaning and disinfecting our waiting rooms, patient rooms, and limiting common "touch points" such as the computer registration pads and sign in sheets.
- All toys, books and magazines have been removed from our waiting rooms and patient rooms for infection control purposes.
- All families will now be required to check in online from home, or on their mobile device prior to their visit. We will not be utilizing the check in pads at the offices.
- We are requesting that families limit non-essential adults during office visits and, when possible, only bring the child/children being seen for a visit with one parent/guardian.
- If you or your child has a cough AND fever, please alert our front desk staff and you will be given a mask to wear during your visit.
Our medical staff is committed to maintaining the quality of our care during this period of concern. As this is a rapidly evolving situation, we will continue to update this document as we as share updates through email and our Facebook page.
If you have general questions about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov.