Erin Hannah, LPCC
Erin grew up in the tristate area, spending time in both Cincinnati and Kentucky, and was a patient at Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics as a child. She entered her undergraduate at Miami University Oxford wanting to go into the medical field with a pre-med focus and a Psychology major. After her first year she became fascinated with psychology and decided to go the mental health route instead. She decided to double major in family studies and received a BA and a BS. She then worked as a preschool teacher at Mini University on Miami’s campus for a couple years before deciding to go back to school for her graduate degree. She earned her Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Xavier University. Erin has experience with school based and community based counseling in Warren and Butler County. She also has experience with couples counseling, family counseling, and life coaching. When not practicing at Northeast Pediatrics, Erin enjoys spending time with her husband and three young children.
- 2011 Miami University, BA, BS
- 2015 Xavier University, MA
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- 2014-2018 Counselor, Butler Behavioral Health Services
- 2016-2017 Counselor, Private Practice Couples Counseling and Life Coaching
- 2016-2018 Counselor, Beech Acres Parenting Center
- 2018 Counselor, Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics
Erin currently sees patients in our our Lebanon office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.