Pierre P. Manfroy, MD, FAAP
Dr. Manfroy split time growing up in Europe, California, and around the Midwest. He graduated from Michigan State University with honors and subsequently attended Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Dr. Manfroy was awarded a research fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at the University of Michigan. He was headed for a career as a sports surgeon until he was blind-sided by how much he enjoyed his pediatric rotations. After much soul-searching, Dr. Manfroy chose a pediatric residency at Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center. In 2000, he joined Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, where his decision has been validated on a daily basis. He cherishes the relationships formed while caring for families over time, and also likes that connecting with kids means you don’t always have to act like an adult!
Dr. Manfroy is a Volunteer Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, and is an award-winning teacher of outpatient medicine to pediatric residents. In 2013, Dr. Manfroy was named one of six Regional Community Physician Leaders at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. In this role, he works with community pediatricians, hospital leadership, and hospital-based specialists to improve collaboration and care among pediatric providers in Cincinnati. Dr. Manfroy has also been fortunate enough to be named a “Top Doctor” by his physician peers in Cincinnati Magazine yearly since 2010.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Manfroy spends his free time with his wife and their three children. He loves spending time outdoors, coaching his kids' sports teams, and volunteering with various community organizations.
- 1988-1992 Michigan State University, BS, Multidisciplinary Social Sciences
- 1992-1997 Vanderbilt University Medical School
- 1997-2000 Resident, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1999 State of Ohio
- 2000 American Board of Pediatrics
- 2001 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 1999-2011 Medical Moonlighter, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Emergency Medicine
- 2000 - present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.
- 2001 - present Volunteer Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- 2002-2009 Volunteer Physician, Crossroads Community Health Clinic
Join our team
We're always looking for the right people to join the NECP team. Friendly? Compassionate? Qualified? We want to hear from you!Learn More