Robert L. Evans, MD, FAAP
Dr. Evans was born here in Cincinnati at The Christ Hospital. He grew up with two brothers and two sisters in Springfield Township just south of Winton Woods. Dr. Evans attended Greenhills High School where he played soccer for the Pioneers. After a one-semester stint at Purdue University, Dr. Evans transferred to the University of Cincinnati to finish his undergraduate degree in biology. While at UC he continued his soccer career playing for the Bearcats. Dr. Evans stayed at the University of Cincinnati for medical school and residency training. He has two children who have both grown to be fine young adults.
Both of Dr. Evans’ parents were in the medical field. His dad was an anesthesiologist at Christ Hospital for over 50 years. His mom was one of the first pediatric nurse practitioners in Cincinnati and worked for several years at Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics until her retirement.
Dr. Evans has been blessed with a wonderful family and the opportunity to experience many adventures that life has to offer. He has seen the beauty of the undersea world while scuba diving and the majesty of the earth on top of snow covered mountains.
His greatest adventure began at age 38, when he became “born again” as a follower of Jesus Christ! “It is through this journey that I learned the nature of unconditional love, mercy and grace. It is my goal to bring these qualities to the families who trust their medical care to Northeast Pediatrics. It is a privilege to share in their lives!”
- 1979-1980 Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- 1980-1983 University of Cincinnati, BS, Biology
- 1984-1988 University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- 1988-1991 Resident, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1991-1992 Chief Resident, Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1989 State of Ohio
- 1992 American Board of Pediatrics
- 1992 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 1992 - present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.