Denise M. Rankin, MD, FAAP
Dr. Rankin was born and raised in the Cleveland area. While completing her undergraduate degree at Case Western Reserve University, she spent her junior year studying abroad at Lancaster University in England. She attended medical school at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO as an Olin Fellowship Scholar. She then moved to Cincinnati to complete her pediatric residency at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and joined Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates in 1995. She enjoys staying active in the academic community by mentoring pediatric residents in the office setting.
Dr. Rankin loves building relationships with her patients and their families. She loves the innocence, honesty, and especially the humor of children. In her free time, Dr. Rankin enjoys being outdoors, staying fit, travelling, and being involved with the many activities of her children. She resides in Loveland with her husband and two daughters.
- 1984-1988 Case Western Reserve University, BA, Biology, summa cum laude
- 1988-1992 Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- 1992-1995 Resident, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1994 State of Ohio
- 1995 American Board of Pediatrics
- 1995 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- Cincinnati Pediatric Society
- 1995-present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.
- 1997-present Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Residency Program, Continuity Clinic Preceptor
- 2004-present Volunteer Instructor of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine