Vicki Gedert, LPCC
Vicki was raised on a 120 acre farm in Felicity, Ohio. She and her four siblings had various farm chores that helped motivate her to work toward an office job. She has wanted to be a counselor since first watching The Bob Newhart Show featuring him as a psychologist. After 25 years of administering psychological tests at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center she returned to Xavier to continue work on her career goals. Vicki has 2 grown children and 2 grandchildren. She and her husband live in Sharonville. They spend summer weekends at Knecht’s Beach (aka The Trailerhood) in Port Clinton, OH on Lake Erie.
- 1982 Xavier University, BA Psychology
- 2010 Xavier University, MA Community Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Clinical Resident
- Certified Specialist in Psychometry (CSP)
- 1982-1997 Psychometrist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 1986-1997 Lead Psychometrist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 1998-present Psychometrist III, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 2008-2012 Counselor Intern/Practicum Student, Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates
- 2012-present Counselor, Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates
Vicki currently sees patients in our Mason office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Join our team
We're always looking for the right people to join the NECP team. Friendly? Compassionate? Qualified? We want to hear from you!Learn More