Vicki Gedert, LPCC
Vicki was raised on a 120 acre farm in Felicity, Ohio. She and her four siblings had various farm chores that helped motivate her to work toward an office job. She has wanted to be a counselor since first watching The Bob Newhart Show featuring him as a psychologist. After 25 years of administering psychological tests at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center she returned to Xavier to continue work on her career goals. Vicki has 2 grown children and 2 grandchildren. She and her husband live in Sharonville. They spend summer weekends at Knecht’s Beach (aka The Trailerhood) in Port Clinton, OH on Lake Erie.
- 1982 Xavier University, BA Psychology
- 2010 Xavier University, MA Community Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Clinical Resident
- Certified Specialist in Psychometry (CSP)
- 1982-1997 Psychometrist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 1986-1997 Lead Psychometrist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 1998-present Psychometrist III, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 2008-2012 Counselor Intern/Practicum Student, Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates
- 2012-present Counselor, Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates
Vicki currently sees patients in our Mason office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.