Balzer C. Sandrock, MD, FAAP
Dr. Sandrock was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. He attended the University of New Orleans where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a Master’s Degree in Biology. After college he attended Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans. His residency was at Louisiana State University Medical School where he served as Co-chief Resident during his third year.
Dr. Sandrock did a fellowship in Pediatric Hematology Oncology at Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. He stayed on as a Research Scholar and Pediatric Instructor. He then spent one year at East Carolina University in North Carolina as an associate Professor in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Sandrock is Board certified in Pediatrics and trained in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Sandrock joined Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics in 1995. He lives in the Cincinnati area with his wife Theresa. He is very active in the lives of his grandchildren, Jordan and Jalen.
- 1975-1979 University of New Orleans, BA, Biology
- 1979-1982 University of New Orleans, Masters, Biology
- 1982-1986 Louisianan State University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- 1986-1989 Resident, Dept. of Pediatrics, Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- 1988-1989 Assistant Chief Resident in Pediatrics, Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- 1989-1992 Fellow in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1986 State of Louisiana
- 1990 State of Ohio
- 1989 American Board of Pediatrics
- 1990 American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 1989-1995 Numerous Presentations and Abstracts in Hematology/Oncology
- 1992-1993 Research Scholar, Hematology/Oncology, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1993-1994 Instructor, Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1994-1995 Assistant Professor, East Carolina University School of Medicine, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Greenville, NC
- 1995 - present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.
Join our team
We're always looking for the right people to join the NECP team. Friendly? Compassionate? Qualified? We want to hear from you!Learn More