Emily Kelleher, MD, FAAP
Dr. Kelleher grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. She attended Centre College in Danville, Kentucky and graduated with a degree in Biology and French not sure if she was interested more in the medical field or teaching. After 2 years working as a substitute teacher and research assistant at the Kosair Children’s Hospital Research Institute in Louisville she decided to pursue becoming a physician. She attended the University of Louisville Medical School where she met her husband, Matt (now a Med-Peds physician). After graduation they moved to Cincinnati to begin residency training at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. She was a member of the Primary Care Track, a small group of residents with focused training in primary care pediatrics. After graduation she worked in the Cincinnati Children’s Emergency Department for 2 years before joining Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics in 2015. Dr. Kelleher is board-certified in Pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking, creative arts, being active in her church, and spending time with her husband, Matt, and their yellow lab Murray.
Dr. Kelleher loves Pediatrics and finds the interactions with her patients and their families to be the most rewarding part of her job. She feels very privileged to be able to be a part of your children’s lives and get to watch them grow and develop into wonderful adults.
- 2000-2004 Centre College, BS, Biology
- 2006-2010 University of Louisville, College of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- 2010-2013 Resident, Primary Care Track, Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 2012 State of Ohio
- 2013 American Board of Pediatrics
- 2013 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 2005-2006 Research Assistant, Kosair Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Louisville, Kentucky
- 2013-2015 Clinical Staff Physician, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Emergency Medicine
- 2015 - Present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics Associates, Inc.