Nicole R. Baldwin, MD, FAAP
Dr. Baldwin grew up in Middletown, Ohio with her parents and her younger brother. She knew from a young age (sixth grade to be exact) that she wanted to become a pediatrician. She attended college at Miami University and graduated with a degree in Zoology. She then moved to Cincinnati to pursue her medical training at the University of Cincinnati. After graduating from medical school, she began her residency at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center with a special focus on Primary Care Pediatrics. During her residency, she was introduced to Northeast Pediatrics when she was searching for a pediatrician for her son. She was honored to join the group in 2006 when she completed her residency training. In her spare time, Dr. Baldwin enjoys running, reading and sharing her insights on social media. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest (@DrNicoleBaldwin). Dr. Baldwin is the proud mother of 2 amazing children, an adult son and teenage daughter. She currently lives in Cincinnati with her husband and daughter.
- 1995 - 1999 Miami University, BA, Zoology
- 1999 - 2003 University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- 2003 - 2006 Resident, Primary Care Track, Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 2006 State of Ohio
- 2006 American Board of Pediatrics
- 2006 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 2006 General and Community Pediatrics Award, Outstanding Resident, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- 2005 AAP Resident Scholarship Recipient
- 2004 AAP Resident Scholarship Recipient
- 1999 - 2003 University of Cincinnati College of Medicine scholarship
- 2006 - present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics, Inc.
- 2006 - 2009 Medical Moonlighter, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Emergency Medicine