Scott H. Steinberg, MD, FAAP
Scott grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. After obtaining an undergraduate degree in Political Science from Yale University, he attended medical school at the University of Louisville. His home has been Cincinnati ever since, beginning with his pediatric residency training at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center from 1992 to 1995. Prior to joining Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics, Scott worked at Bethesda Group Practice and Queen City Physicians.
Scott’s decision to enter pediatrics evolved out of a love for children, interest and academic success in science and math, and admiration towards the pediatrician who treated him as a child. His hope is that by contributing to the health and wellness of young people, he is able to play a part in helping them feel good about themselves and in supporting them in the pursuit of their interests. In addition to his medical practice, Scott has worked with children for several years as a camp doctor as well as a Sunday school teacher.
Scott lives on the west side of Cincinnati with his children, Anna, Ellye, and Simon. His interests include baseball card collecting, real and fantasy sports, playing tennis, Broadway shows, action movies, and travel within the United States. He wishes he had listened to his mother and learned to play a musical instrument.
- 1984-1988 Yale University, BA, Political Science
- 1988-1992 University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- 1992-1995 Resident, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1995 State of Ohio
- 1997 American Board of Pediatrics
- 1997 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 1995-1999 Bethesda Group Practice, Hamilton, OH
- 1999-2003 Queen City Physicians, Ltd., Cincinnati, OH
- 2003 - present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.