Stephanie O'Rourke, MD, FAAP
Dr. O'Rourke grew up in Mason, Ohio with her parents and two older brothers. She thought she might be a first grade teacher like her mom but by high school she had decided that pediatric medicine was her real passion. She left her native Cincinnati for college and went south to join her brother at the University of South Carolina in Columbia. It was here that she met her husband, Innis, who was attending school from Long Island, NY. She returned to Cincinnati where she worked as a full-time nanny for a year while applying to medical school. Innis then joined her in Ohio as she attended medical school in Dayton, at Wright State University. She went on to complete her pediatric residency at Cincinnati Children's Hospital. Dr. O'Rourke currently resides in Blue Ash with her husband and daughter. Her passions include cooking, weight lifting, hiking, and spending time with her happy and busy toddler.
- 2017-2020 Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Pediatric Residency
- 2013-2017 Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- 2008-2012 University of South Carolina, BS, Biology, summa cum laude, BA, Spanish, summa cum laude
- 2011 University of Virginia, Valencia, Spain, Semester Abroad
- 2015-present American Academy of Pediatrics
- 2013-present American Medical Association
- 2020-present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics, Inc.
Join our team
We're always looking for the right people to join the NECP team. Friendly? Compassionate? Qualified? We want to hear from you!Learn More