Cynthia Cook, MD, FAAP
Dr. Cook grew up in Milford, OH one of 4 children. She graduated from University of Cincinnati with a degree in Biology then went on to do clinical research on the Rotavirus Vaccine for almost two years. This confirmed her desire to become a physician so she then moved to Dayton, OH to attend Wright State University School of Medicine. There she found her calling to become a pediatrician. After completing her pediatric residency at the Children’s Medical Center in Dayton, OH, she returned to Cincinnati to raise her family and practice medicine.
She now lives with her husband and three children in West Chester, OH. She loves her career as a General Pediatrician and helping children and their families through the adventure called “Life”. Her special interests are in ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, and maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle.
- 1988-1992 University of Cincinnati, BS, Biology
- 1994-1998 Wright State University, School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- 1998-2001 Resident, Children’s Medical Center, Dayton, OH
- 2001 State of Ohio
- 2002 American Board of Pediatrics
- 2002 Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- American Medical Association
1992-1994 Rotavirus Vaccine Study Phase I and II
- 1992-1994 Research Assistant, Gamble Institute of Medical Research, Cincinnati, OH
- 2001-2004 Pediatric Associates of Fairfield
- 2002-2003 Medical Moonlighter, Dayton Children's Medical Center Emergency Room
- 2007-present, Volunteer Instructor of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati School of Medicine
- 2010-present, Volunteer Instructor of Pediatrics, Wright State University School of Medicine
- 2004 - present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.
Join our team
We're always looking for the right people to join the NECP team. Friendly? Compassionate? Qualified? We want to hear from you!Learn More