Laura K. White, MD, FAAP
Dr. Laura K. White grew up in Crown Point, Indiana. She earned a B.S. in Cytotechnology from Indiana University and worked in California for six years diagnosing cancer on cellular specimens using light microscopy. Dr. White received her M.D. from the University of Cincinnati and finished her Pediatric residency at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center where she met several of her colleagues at Northeast Cincinnati Pediatrics. She joined the team in 2008 after working on the east side for nine years. Dr. White loves the practice of pediatrics because kids are perpetually joyful. She thinks she learns more from her patient’s parents than they learn from her. Dr. White lives with her husband of 25 years and their two children along with her favorite child, Max the cat. She enjoys physical activity, travelling, knitting, reading, and cooking. She considers it is a tremendous privilege to be your pediatrician and one that she values greatly.
- 1981-1986 Indiana University, BS Cytotechnology
- 1992-1996University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- 1996-1999 Resident, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 1996 State of Ohio
- 1999 American Board of Pediatrics
- 1999 American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- 1983 Indiana University Co-operative Education Program
- 1999-2008 Anderson Hills Pediatrics, Cincinnati, OH
- 2008-present Northeast Cincinnati Pediatric Associates, Inc.